Wednesday 4 April 2007

Frolicking Easter Bunnies



To all my darlings: HAPPY EASTER!!!

I'll actually be flying that day, so I'm sure the merriment will be somewhat subdued on board on the way to shitsville, especially as Easter doesn't really feature highly on the Muslim calendar.

We will however be having a ripper of a time on Sunday at the fabulous Aussie restaurant Yalumba drinking all the champagne we can manage and chowing down on an endless buffet feast. For the bargain price of about $100 I'm sure it'll be a tops day. I've not had the chance to go to one of these champagne brunches yet, as I'm always out of town, but this looks set to be a meeting of all the girls. And giggle we will!

If my efforts at the wedding are anything to go by, I'm sure I'll drop a few more things this weekend.

So, to all of you who are hoping for a visit from Peter Rabbit, finger crossed. I ducked into Darrell Lea when I was home and YUMMM, the easter goodies all look so naughty!

I hope your day is filled with all your loved ones and family and lots and lots of chocolate, candy and marshmallow bunnies xxxxxxxxxxxxx


No comments: