Saturday 1 January 2011

Pink Poodle meets Brandon Dalais



I went to a fab New Years party last night, hosted by my super gorgeous friend Daniel. It was at a crew building down near the marina and it had all the essentials - great food, lots of booze, sparkly banners and balloons and streamers AND cute guys. Everywhere I looked, there were gorgeous men!!



The night was a little bit spesh, because I got to meet a particularly gorgeous young man called Brandon. Brandon's crew with us and is a long-time blog reader. He found my blog through Dan's and managed to read three years worth of adventures in a week!

We've been attempting to meet a few times last year, but it never seemed to work out. Luckily, the planets lined up last night and saw us both end up at the same party.



Brandon lives across the road from me, so I spy a new friend!

Our long-awaited meeting was wonderful and we caught up on some juicy goss, and kind of just stared at each other. He's real!!

1 comment:

Ana mae said...

Hi pink Poodle...
I really like your blog..cuz like YOU...I love PINK too...hehehe...
Keep posting...God Bless...